Skip to main content

Let's give our hair some onions touch... ❤️

It's been 2 years I was diagnosed with PCOS for which I started experiencing a lot of hairfall. It is a very common cause of hairfall and due to which I suffered a lot. Along with hairfall, I started getting splitends, my hair was becoming very rough, dry and mostly the volume of my hair was completely lost. 
            I was so frustrated at that time. Whenever I used to comb my hair a bunch of hair used to come with it and believe me it was so embarassing. My thinning hair was giving me anxiety issues. So since last month, I introduced something very natural Ayurvedic & super amazing thing for my hair i.e; the power of three - hair regime which not only boosts hair growth but also repairs hair damage using Ayurvedic formulations.

                SESA came up with its very new range of Ayurvedic hair care range with the Goodness of Onion.  The products are :
        1) Sesa onion hair oil with Bhringaraj
        2) Sesa Onion shampoo with Reetha & Shikakai 
       3) Sesa Onion conditioner with Reetha & Shikakai
      
  So here am sharing my review on Onion hair care range by Sesa. 
1) SESA ONION HAIR OIL WITH BHRINGARAJ 
      From the house of Ayurvedic hair care experts, Sesa brings the best quality of natural ingredients like onion and Bhringaraj combined with pure cold pressed oils and which ultimately boosts hair growth and prevent hairfall. Curry leaves extracts prevents premature greying of hair and makes hair thicker. 
       It's 3 key ingredients are –
1) Onion: Helps in hair growth, balancing the pH level & nourishes the hair.
2) Bhringaraj, Curry & Brahmi: Helps in controlling hairfall, also repairs hair damage. 
3) Jojoba, Olive, hibiscus & Grapeseed: Helps to strengthen the hair to get that extra shine we are looking for. 
       Pros: 
      * For both men and women
      * Works well on natural as well on chemically treated hair.
      * Suitable for all kinds of hair
      * Paraben free, Silicon free, Sulphat free
      * Contains no added mineral oil, artificial colours
      * Has a very calming & Sweet deep kind of fragrance

My personal Experience: 
1) So, I have been using this oil for the past 4-5 weeks and am really amazed with its results. My hair has become more soft & smooth. It's roughness and dryness is almost gone. 
2) It is so calming and relaxing. I feel so relaxed after applying it over my hair.
3) Increased volume of my hair and reduced splitends on my hair is quite noticeable.
4) I found its best results by leaving it overnight.
                Overall the volume of my hair is back. It has become more healthy. My compliments are back. It worked wonder for me. 

2) SESA ONION SHAMPOO WITH REETHA & SHIKAKAI
        From the house of Ayurvedic hair care experts, Sesa onion shampoo with Reetha & Shikakai is a mild shampoo made with natural extracts that help in boosting hair growth and prevent hairfall. Aloe & Amla extracts are Known to strengthen hair strands.
     1) It's hero ingredient i.e; Reetha and Shikakai helps to look hair shiny and it also brings softness to the hair.
    2) Aloevera, Hibiscus and Green tea which acts as an amazing moisturizer and prevents itchiness and dandruff. 
             Pros: 
             * For both men and women
             * Works well on natural as well as on chemically treated hair
             * Suitable for all kinds of hair
             * Free from paraben, silicon & Sulphate 
             * Has a very mild and sweet kind of fragrance.

My personal Experience:
1) It deeply cleanses my scalp. It removes every dirt. Makes my hair strong from its roots. 
2) I started experiencing the bounce on my hair after few washes.
3) It gives an extra shine to my hair by removing it's roughness, dryness. Also makes it soft and smoother.
4) It boosts hair growth, repairs damaged hair, prevents hair breakage & splitends. 
             Overall am very much satisfied with this shampoo. Not gonna stop its use because it worked wonder for me. 

3) SESA ONION CONDITIONER WITH REETHA & SHIKAKAI
         To find the best conditioner for your hair is a difficult job, but SESA also has its solution. 
So here comes from the house of Ayurvedic hair care experts, Sesa Onion conditioner with Reetha and Shikakai is made with natural extracts that not only nourishes your hair but also strengthen hair strands and prevent hairfall. 
      1) It's main ingredients like Aloevera, Bhringaraj, Brahmi & Hibiscus not only nourishes the scalp but also strengthen and hydrates the scalp at the same time. 
             Pros: 
            * For both men and women 
            * Works well on natural as well as on chemically treated hair
            * Suitable for all kinds of hair
            * Free from harmful chemicals like Paraben, Silicon and Sulphate
            * Contains no added mineral
            * It has a very strong & unique kind of fragrance

My personal Experience: 
1) The conditioner makes the hair look bouncy, Frizz-free. Also strengthen my roots.
2) It makes my hair soft-smooth, gives a natural shine to my hair. 
3) It reduces hairfall and gives volume to my hair.
4) It gently detangles hair; results in healthy & beautiful hair.
                  Overall am very much happy and satisfied with this product. I totally Loved it. 
 
      SESA conquered our hearts with the Goodness of Ayurveda, and 25 amazing years of experience as a hair care expert. 
         It is really awesome to get onion as the key ingredient. My good hair compliments are back. It really worked magical and wonder for me. 

You can make use of the code SESA-SCB-ONION on Sesacare.com and get a straight 20% discount on the Onion Combo Kit and rebuild your hair power. 
             So hurry up ! And get your Onion Combo Kit pack today. https://bit.ly/3zWFmqO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of the best products by Tresemme... 💜

Hey Gals Pals, 👯 Say bye bye to damn & Frizzy Hair 🖐️ And say Hello to Salon like Smooth hair at home🏠 with @tresemmeindia used by Professionals. 💜   I have been using this Shampoo from my childhood and still now this is my only Favourite. Tresemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo helps to restore Keratin and nourishes each strand to leave hair gorgeously Straighter, Shinier & more manageable. When used together with Keratin Smooth Conditioner, it controls Frizz upto 48 hours.  🌼 This is one of the best products by Tresemme.     🌼 The hydrolyzed KERATIN and ARGAN OIL present in the Shampoo makes my hair So soft, gorgeously Sleek and easy to style. 🌻 BENEFITS 🌻  🌸 It is easy to carry.    🌸 Easily available & not very expensive.  🌸 Suitable for Thick, Naturally Wavy & Chemically Treated Hair.   🌸 A little goes a long Way  🌸 Cleanses the hair & Scalp well. 🌻 TEXTURE : The Shampoo comes in an off white colour & has a silky smooth texture. 🌻 FRAG

No more Skin Rashes !!

Hey girls now we don't have to worry about our skin rashes anymore!        Here I have a permanent solution for that. 💜 I remember the days when I used to get a lot of skin rashes and intertrigo due to my brassiere straps for wearing it all day.    But now thanks to God. 😊 There is a solution NOW and my favourite underwire brassiere can't irritate my skin with rashes any more.    Because now I have @skineasi.in @skineasiforwomen in my hands. ❤️  It is Completely SAFE for intimate areas and all types of skin.   🌼 It prevents and protects from Bra Strap rashes, Sanitary Pad rashes, Underwire Soreness & tight clothing rashes.  🌸 It is 100 % SAFE for daily use. 🌸 SAFE for all skin types. 🌸 Easy to carry 🌸 No Chemicals and no Preservatives 🌸 8+ hours protection 🌸 It comes in a GEL Form  🌻 As it is a preventive Gel, it starts working on your skin when you apply it before a Problem.  . . . . . . . #skineasi #skineasiwomen #skineasistory #skineasiregina #skine